Share this Post
Program Chair for the Master of Divinity Program
Associate Professor of Practical Theology and Leadership Studies
Briercrest Bible College
Northwest Baptist College
M.A. (Adult Education)
University of British Columbia
Ph.D. (Educational Studies)
University of British Columbia
What They Didn’t Teach You at Seminary: 25 Lessons for Successful Ministry in Your Church by James Emery White
Iraq on Their Doorstep by Peter Twele
- Wollf, Randy. Leaders and Their Use of Power in Facilitating Organizational Change. Journal of Applied Christian Leadership, 8(1), Spring, 2014, 76-87.
- Wollf, Randy. Six Lessons from Acts: A Peacemaker’s Guide to Addressing Conflict in the Church. MB Herald, November, 2013.
- Wollf, Randy & Peregrym, Darrell. Values-based Leadership: The Foundation of Transformational Servant Leadership. Journal of Values-based Leadership, 6(2), 2013.
- Wollf, Randy. Online Education, MB Herald (In Touch insert), February, 2013.
- Wollf, Randy and Darrell Peregrym. Values-based Leadership, MA in Leadership/MAEL Monograph, September, 2012.
- Wollf, Randy and Yuttasak Sirikul. Reaching Thailand in this Generation: The Thai Church’s National Plan, Evangelical Missions Quarterly, 48(3) July, 2012, 322-328.
- Wollf, Randy. Confessions of a Naked Anabaptist: A Seminary Professor’s Evangelical-Anabaptist Journey, MB Herald, February, 2012.
- Wollf, Randy. Seven Dimensions of Christian Leadership, MB Herald (In Touch insert), October, 2011.
- Wollf, Randy. Review of “You Never Know What You Have ‘Till You Give it Away and Other Important Lessons on Leadership” by Brian Stiller, MB Herald, September, 2011.
- Wollf, Randy. Review of “Spiritual Leadership” by Henry and Richard Blackaby, MB Herald, September, 2011.
- Wollf, Randy. Fostering Ongoing Community and Leadership Excellence Strategic Plan, Master of Arts in Leadership, Trinity Western University, 2008. Internal document.
- Wollf, Randy. Leadership and Ethics Curriculum, Centre for African Leadership Excellence (Pan-African Christian University, Nairobi, Kenya), 2007. 400-page manual.
- 2011-Present: Assistant Professor of Practical Theology and Leadership Studies; Mennonite Brethren Biblical Seminary
- 2005-Present: Adjunct faculty; MA in Leadership program at Trinity Western University
- 2005-Present: Leadership consultant/trainer and conference/retreat speaker
- 2009-2010: Missionary with Power to Change in Thailand
- 2005-2010: Coordinator of The Journey network of house churches; Evangelical Free Church of Canada
- 1989-2005: Pastor at Langley Evangelical Free Church serving in several capacities: 2002-2005: Role of Interim Lead Pastor 1999-2002: Senior Associate Pastor (i.e. Executive Pastor) 1995-1999: Associate pastor of Christian Education 1989-1995: Intern/childrenâ€™s pastor
604.513.2121 x 3835
With four kids between the ages of 2-17, Randy does not lack family activities. Some of these activities include cycling, hiking, playing table games and enjoying great conversation around the dinner table. In addition, Randy works out a regular basis at the TWU Fitness Centre, reads the children’s/youth novels that his kids recommend and plays simulation games on his computer.