Diploma in Christian Studies
The Diploma in Christian Studies program provides a flexible program at the graduate level to meet individual needs in biblical, theological and ministry studies.
The Diploma provides flexibility to meet individual ministry needs. It is attractive to those desiring a non-thesis type of program. A large part of this program may be applied to a more advanced degree.
Easily apply credits to a more advanced degree
Quality Graduate level theological education
Relevant integration of biblical and theological studies
Financial Aid and Grants Available
Graduates are prepared to make a difference leading in the following settings:
Further Graduate Studies
Bible Study / Small Group Leader
Specializations are available in the following areas:
Chaplaincy / Pastoral care
Cross-Cultural Ministry and Missions
ACTS equipped me to be a better resource for young people as they brought me their struggles with the Bible and Christianity. I look forward to furthering my studies with ACTS in the future.
– Andrew Evans,
Director of Youth Leadership & Church Ministries, Summit Pacific College
- An undergraduate degree or its equivalent is normally required for admission.
- A maximum of 6 semester hrs. of directed study courses may be applied to the program.
- A maximum of 6 credits may be transferred into the Diploma Program.
- Students, who have less than 6 semester hrs. of undergraduate biblical and theological studies will be required to complete BIE 500 and THS 540 as prerequisites before taking additional Bible and Theology courses. An additional prerequisite course is RES 500. All prerequisites stated in any course descriptions will also apply.
- Students, for whom English is a second language, must attain a TOEFL score of 100 iBT (with 23 minimum in each category of Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing). They will be required to participate in the English Writing Lab to assist them in the completion of their assignments.
- Completion of all academic requirements with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50.
- Payment of all tuition, fees and other financial responsibilities.
- Evidence of consistent Christian character, conduct and biblical faith and recommendation accordingly by the faculty and adjunct mentors.