The Master of Arts - Global Leadership in Korean provides intercultural leadership and ministry training in the Korean language. Through this program, you will:
1. Acquire biblical and theological truth within the Believer’s church tradition
2. Articulate a highly developed, personal Christian worldview
3. Deepen your spiritual character and insight
4. Develop your leadership capacity
5. Engage in the interface between biblical/theological truth and social science research
6. Expand your expertise and capacity in intercultural leadership and ministry
* The MA-GLK program is normally completed in five semesters. This degree is granted conjointly by Trinity Western University and the seminary in which the student is enrolled.
Research & Writing
MCS 500Q - Introduction to Global Leadership Program
MCS 810Q - MA Graduating Project
BIB 505Q - Biblical Interpretation
BOT 520Q/BNT 540Q - OT Foundations OR NT Foundations
BNT 634Q - Gospel of Mark
BOT 670Q - Isaiah
THS 571Q - Theology I
THS 671Q/672Q - Theology II OR Theology III
History & Culture Studies
CCM 612Q - Global Theologies
CCM 643Q - World Faiths & Ways of Religion
CCM 660Q - Dynamics of Cross-Cultural Leadership
CLD 510Q - Foundations of Christian Leadership
CLD 531Q - Personal Dimensions of Leadership Development
CLD 532Q - Power, Change, & Conflict
CLD 533Q - Mentoring, Team-Building, & Equipping
CLD 591Q - Special Topic: Global Leadership
PTH 600Q - Pastoral Formation
PTH 613Q - Evangelism & Faith Formation
There are no areas of study for this program.
ACTS Seminaries welcomes applicants who confess faith in Jesus, are members in or connected with a local church, and possess a desire for academic and spiritual growth within the ACTS Seminaries community. A bachelor degree from an accredited university or college is the standard academic prerequisite.
Step 1 - choose your degree program
Step 2 - fill out the online application form
Step 3 - submit your references and transcripts
The seminaries that constitute the Associated Canadian Theological Schools admit qualified women and men of any race, nationality or ethnic origin. Please note that meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission. ACTS may consider applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirements, provided they can demonstrate the ability to succeed at the graduate level.
ACTS 신학대학원은 예수님에 대한 신앙고백이 있고 건전한 개신교회 소속인 자로서 ACTS 신학대학원에서 학문적 및 영적 성장에 대한 열망이 있는 지원자를 환영합니다. 정규대학 학사학위를 요구합니다.
ACTS 신학대학원을 구성하는 회원신학교는 입학사정에서 여성과 남성을 차별하지 않으며 모든 인종, 국적 또는 민족을 차별하지 않습니다. 단 입학요건을 모두 충족한다고해서 입학이 보장되는 것은 아닙니다. ACTS신학 대학원은 입학자격 조건이 충족되지 않더라도 대학원 수준에서 성공할 수있는 능력을 보여줄 수 있는 지원자를 위하여 튿별전형을 고려할 수 있습니다.