Share this Post
Briercrest Bible College
Northwest Baptist College
M.A. (Adult Education)
University of British Columbia
Ph.D. (Educational Studies)
University of British Columbia
What They Didn’t Teach You at Seminary: 25 Lessons for Successful Ministry in Your Church by James Emery White
Iraq on Their Doorstep by Peter Twele
- Wollf, Randy. Leaders and Their Use of Power in Facilitating Organizational Change. Journal of Applied Christian Leadership, 8(1), Spring, 2014, 76-87.
- Wollf, Randy. Six Lessons from Acts: A Peacemaker’s Guide to Addressing Conflict in the Church. MB Herald, November, 2013.
- Wollf, Randy & Peregrym, Darrell. Values-based Leadership: The Foundation of Transformational Servant Leadership. Journal of Values-based Leadership, 6(2), 2013.
- Wollf, Randy. Online Education, MB Herald (In Touch insert), February, 2013.
- Wollf, Randy and Darrell Peregrym. Values-based Leadership, MA in Leadership/MAEL Monograph, September, 2012.
- Wollf, Randy and Yuttasak Sirikul. Reaching Thailand in this Generation: The Thai Church’s National Plan, Evangelical Missions Quarterly, 48(3) July, 2012, 322-328.
- Wollf, Randy. Confessions of a Naked Anabaptist: A Seminary Professor’s Evangelical-Anabaptist Journey, MB Herald, February, 2012.
- Wollf, Randy. Seven Dimensions of Christian Leadership, MB Herald (In Touch insert), October, 2011.
- Wollf, Randy. Review of “You Never Know What You Have ‘Till You Give it Away and Other Important Lessons on Leadership” by Brian Stiller, MB Herald, September, 2011.
- Wollf, Randy. Review of “Spiritual Leadership” by Henry and Richard Blackaby, MB Herald, September, 2011.
- Wollf, Randy. Fostering Ongoing Community and Leadership Excellence Strategic Plan, Master of Arts in Leadership, Trinity Western University, 2008. Internal document.
- Wollf, Randy. Leadership and Ethics Curriculum, Centre for African Leadership Excellence (Pan-African Christian University, Nairobi, Kenya), 2007. 400-page manual.
- 2011-Present: Assistant Professor of Practical Theology and Leadership Studies; Mennonite Brethren Biblical Seminary
- 2005-Present: Adjunct faculty; MA in Leadership program at Trinity Western University
- 2005-Present: Leadership consultant/trainer and conference/retreat speaker
- 2009-2010: Missionary with Power to Change in Thailand
- 2005-2010: Coordinator of The Journey network of house churches; Evangelical Free Church of Canada
- 1989-2005: Pastor at Langley Evangelical Free Church serving in several capacities: 2002-2005: Role of Interim Lead Pastor 1999-2002: Senior Associate Pastor (i.e. Executive Pastor) 1995-1999: Associate pastor of Christian Education 1989-1995: Intern/childrenâ€™s pastor
604.513.2121 x 3835
With four kids between the ages of 2-17, Randy does not lack family activities. Some of these activities include cycling, hiking, playing table games and enjoying great conversation around the dinner table. In addition, Randy works out a regular basis at the TWU Fitness Centre, reads the children’s/youth novels that his kids recommend and plays simulation games on his computer.