Considering a career in Marriage and Family Therapy? Attend our Preview Lunch.
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Location: ACTS Seminaries of Trinity Western University
7600 Glover Road, Langley, BC
Fosmark Building, Johnson Hall
- Hear first-hand stories from practicing Christian Counsellors and Marriage and Family Therapists
- Enjoy free lunch and desserts
- Meet program faculty, students and alumni
- Discover how your life calling matches with educational opportunities and career realities
See Beyond the Surface
The work of a marriage and family therapist reaches beyond the surface to help people better understand themselves and learn to live better with others. To be fully known brings healing, and this is the kind of restoration a marriage and family therapist can bring. Discover how the Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy program can equip you for your unique calling to work with groups, couples and individuals.
What to Expect
- Learn: Introduction to the Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy Program by program faculty
- Observe: Watch a true-to-life counselling demonstration
- Find Out More: Q & A with faculty and current students
- Hear Firsthand: Mix & mingle with current and prospective program students during lunch
Seating for this free event is limited. RSVP soon to secure your spot.
Learn more about the Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy program.